Thermostatic Mixing Valves
- Do you want to protect yourself and your family from hot water scalding?
- Are you tired of not finding the right temperature again after shampooing your hair or shaving?
- Do you want to have save on your water and energy bills
Safety, Health & Savings: Meet the TMV!
Our thermostatic mixing valves (TMVs) blend hot water with cold water to ensure your water is at a constant, safe and pleasant temperature. They provide warm water at a pre-set temperature to any taps in your home.
And even if somebody flushes the toilet or runs the kitchen tap – the water in your shower will stay the same pleasant temperature you have set it to!
Whether it’s your shower or bath tap, the TMV adds comfort, and prevents scalding, especially for your little ones and the elderly (you probably have seen or even used a TMV in places like child-care centres, public buildings or a nursing home before).
Many of our thermostatic mixing valves are able to shut off rapidly during a hot or cold supply failure to prevent scalding or thermal shock.
A Job for the Experts
Like with gas fitting, it is important to have only accredited technicians install the thermostatic mixing valve to ensure they are working properly and do not cause any harm or injury to your family.
On The Go Plumbing installs and annually maintains a broad range of thermostatic mixing valves, so we have great solution and style ready for your home!
We will not rest until it’s fixed.
Call us now on 1300 35 35 37 or book online.
Got a Residential Plumbing Problem? We will fix it!
- Backflow prevention
- Bathroom renovations
- Blocked toilets & drains
- Burst pipes
- CCTV pipe inspections
- Drainage repairs and renewals
- Gas fitting / LPG
- General handyman and building maintenance work
- Guttering clearing & maintenance
- Hot water repairs
- Kitchen renovations
- Leaking taps / pipes / toilets
- Pipe freezing
- Plumbing alterations
- Preventative maintenance
- Rainwater tanks
- Residential plumbing maintenance
- Sewer repairs and renewals
- Smoke testing
- Stormwater pipe repairs and renewals
- Strata maintenance
- Thermostatic mixing valves
- Tree roots removal from blocked drains
- Water conservation