Recycle, Preserve, and Save $$
Water tanks will ultimately save your water bill. The Australian climate can be harsh – and temperamental. So capturing your rainwater in for irrigation, laundry, toilets and your garden taps in rainwater tank is a clever, economical and sustainable way to bridge the gaps, especially to deal with droughts and water restrictions.
Did You Know?
For every 1mm of rain that falls on 1 square meter of roof space, 1 litre of water is collected. That sure adds up quickly!
So call us straight away on 1300 35 35 37 for an instant quote over the phone, or simply book online now.
So, Why Should I use a Rainwater Tank?
As fellow Australians we understand that water is a precious commodity. Quality rainwater tanks, expertly installed, go a long way to protecting your water supply and helping save a buck or two along the way.
And for the man of the house: rainwater is rich in nitrogen so that means it is far better in keeping your grass greener than ordinary tap water!
Keeping it Natural
- You’re reducing your impact on nature by using rainwater instead of treated mains water
- Rainwater diverted into your tank reduces the impact of storm-water runoff
Show Me The Money
- Reduce your water bill significantly: toilet and washing machine water use make up a huge percentage of your average household’s water consumption
- Sydney Water will not charge you for the use of a rainwater tank
- Rainwater tanks add to your home’s value
Fire Danger! Emergency Protection
- Rainwater collected during wetter periods is stored for those hot, dry spells to protect your property
- Water restrictions: you can face substantial fines if you don’t or can’t comply with these restriction
- You’re less reliant on the mains water supply.
We will not rest until it’s fixed.
Call us now on 1300 35 35 37 or book online.
Got a Residential Plumbing Problem? We will fix it!
- Backflow prevention
- Bathroom renovations
- Blocked toilets & drains
- Burst pipes
- CCTV pipe inspections
- Drainage repairs and renewals
- Gas fitting / LPG
- General handyman and building maintenance work
- Guttering clearing & maintenance
- Hot water repairs
- Kitchen renovations
- Leaking taps / pipes / toilets
- Pipe freezing
- Plumbing alterations
- Preventative maintenance
- Rainwater tanks
- Residential plumbing maintenance
- Sewer repairs and renewals
- Smoke testing
- Stormwater pipe repairs and renewals
- Strata maintenance
- Thermostatic mixing valves
- Tree roots removal from blocked drains
- Water conservation