Blocked Drains & CCTV Drain Pipe Inspections
Sludgy suds on the laundry floor, overflowing toilets, dishwashers not working properly, bathtubs not draining… Blocked drains in your home can cause some very unpleasant, unhygienic and smelly problems!
Experts to the Rescue! Blocked Drain Clearing is our Specialty
Whether it is a sewer or storm water line, we have it covered.
On The Go Plumbing technicians use the latest high-pressure water jet technology to clear your drains fast.
This method is a much more effective way than the slow and inefficient old-style electric eels to clear your pipes of even the toughest of blockages.
Tree Roots Removal from Blocked Drains
Using this modern method, we keep your drains and pipes cleared for a much longer time – especially if you have a problem with tree roots invading your pipes.
Most blockages can be rectified within only an hour of us being on site.
So call us straight away on 1300 35 35 37 for an instant quote over the phone, or simply book online now.
CCTV Pipe Inspections – Saving You Money
Do you really know what the insides of your pipes look like?
We can carry out a survey of your sewer or storm water pipes to clearly establish what condition each section is in. The ideal time for this is right after a drain has been cleared.
With our expert techniques and equipment we can exactly pinpoint the problem area, saving you time and money for unnecessary digging that might otherwise have been necessary to repair the problem.
DIY drain cleaners can be bad news for your drains and for your health
Besides potentially not working, toxic chemicals are bad news for anyones health and could even cause damage to pipes. It might seem like the fastest and cheapest option, but in reality chemical drain cleaners simply aren’t and here’s why:
• Most chemical drain cleaners use hydrochloric acid which generates heat. If doesn’t dissolve the blockage quickly and sits concentrated in one area – that small section of pipe can easily be damaged or even partially melted.
• Given that they can melt pipes, the fumes they release irritate the eyes, nose, throat and lungs, some will burn skin with direct contact.
• If you don’t know what is causing the blockage then a chemical drain cleaner mightn’t work anyway. If tree roots have grown inside your drain pipes then drain cleaner just won’t cut it. They’ll usually only work on hair and grease build up. That’s why its safer and often cheaper to find the actual cause rather than assume.
We will not rest until it’s fixed.
Call us now on 1300 35 35 37 or book online.
Got a Residential Plumbing Problem? We will fix it!
- Backflow prevention
- Bathroom renovations
- Blocked toilets & drains
- Burst pipes
- CCTV pipe inspections
- Drainage repairs and renewals
- Gas fitting / LPG
- General handyman and building maintenance work
- Guttering clearing & maintenance
- Hot water repairs
- Kitchen renovations
- Leaking taps / pipes / toilets
- Pipe freezing
- Plumbing alterations
- Preventative maintenance
- Rainwater tanks
- Residential plumbing maintenance
- Sewer repairs and renewals
- Smoke testing
- Stormwater pipe repairs and renewals
- Strata maintenance
- Thermostatic mixing valves
- Tree roots removal from blocked drains
- Water conservation